Perfectly seasoned and so crispy, these baked Parmesan Potato Wedges are the perfect side dish.
- 4 medium to large russet potatoes (about 2 lbs.)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (see note)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Scrub potatoes and cut into 8 wedges each.
- On a 9x13 inch sheet pan add potatoes, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, pepper, italian herbs, oregano, and garlic powder and toss to coat. Arrange potato wedges on the pan so each one is flat side down.
- Bake for 40 minutes, flipping the potato wedges halfway through.
- Add garlic, parm cheese and the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and carefully toss to coat. Return the potatoes to the oven for another 5-10 minutes, or until the fries are crispy and the garlic is lightly golden.
Use the best quality parmesan you have! Some of the cheaper parmesan cheeses have weird additives that melt a little funny once you put it in the oven.
Want to amp up the flavor on these wedge fries? Sprinkle with fresh chopped herbs after they're cooked, such as chives, parsley and thyme.
Keywords: Parmesan Potato Wedges