This Couscous Salad is packed with fresh herbs, tomatoes, cucumbers, feta and a quick red wine vinaigrette dressing. Taking about 15 minutes to make, this dish makes a light lunch of dinner and can be perfect to bring to your next barbeque or picnic.
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 1 european cucumber, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, more to taste
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup dill, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup parsley
- 1/2 cup feta crumbles
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Bring 2 cups of lightly salted water to a boil. Stir in couscous. Remove from heat, cover and let sit for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, whisk together red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and and pepper to taste.
- Add in the couscous and the remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Taste, and adjust seasoning.
- Serve slightly warm, or at room temperature.
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Keywords: Couscous Salad with Tomatoes