This Sundried Tomato and Olive Chickpea Salad is a simple weekday salad that can be made in just about 10 minutes. It's refreshing and so very flavorful and keeps for a few days in the fridge for easy lunches. You'll need oil-packed sundried tomatoes for this recipe, as it uses both the oil and the sundried tomatoes in it.
- 4 tablespoons drained sundried tomato oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup diced sundried tomatoes
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can medium black olives, pitted, drained
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium european cucumber, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- In a large bowl, whisk together sundried tomato oil, red wine vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Taste, and adjust seasoning.
- Serve at room temperature, or cold.
This salad will keep well for several days, or more, but is best consumed within 3-4 days.
Keywords: Chickpea Salad