- 1 cup water (see notes)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4-6 husked corn on the cob
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- Add water and salt to the instant pot liner.
- Add in the corn, and place the butter cubes on top.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and set the valve to sealing. Cook on manual high pressure for 4 minutes. Once done, switch the valve to open to release all of the pressure.
- Once all the pressure has released, remove the lid from the Instant Pot.
- Serve the corn with additional butter and salt, or other toppings as desired.