The perfect fall dinner, this Sheetpan Kielbasa with Apples and Cauliflower, baked all on one pan is savory, a touch sweet, savory and satisfying.
- 1 medium red onion, 1/2” diced
- 1 small head cauliflower (about 1 to 1-1/2 lbs.), cut into florets roughly 1-1/2”
- 8 ounces yellow baby potatoes, washed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (smoked or sweet)
- 1 large baking apple (like Honeycrisp or Fuji), cored and 1” diced.
- 24 ounces of Polish kielbasa, sliced on the bias
- Pre-heat oven to 425ºF and adjust an oven rack to the lower and middle part of the oven.
- On a sheet pan add onion, cauliflower, potatoes, oil, salt pepper, thyme and spices and mix together.
- Bake on the lower rack for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, stir the veggies and potatoes to ensure even cooking. Place the apples and kielbasa on top and drizzle the sausage with a bit of oil and place back in the oven for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through, until the sausage is starting to brown and the veggies are cooked through.
- Serve immediately with a touch of spicy or brown mustard.
If you can't find baby potatoes use the same weight of Yukon gold potatoes or russett potatoes, diced into 1-½”-2” pieces.
Fresh thyme and can be swapped with 1 teaspoon of dried thyme.
Keywords: Sheetpan Kielbasa