Creamy, rich and so chocolately, these fudgesicles are better than anything you can find in a box at the store. And what's more, they're made healthy-ish with a few simple ingredients.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup dutch cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can coconut cream (see note)
- Add the water, cocoa powder and maple syrup to a pot and mix together until smooth. Then add in the vanilla, salt, chocolate chips and coconut cream and bring mixture to a simmer and whisk until homogenized.
- Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature (use an ice bath if desired).
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds. Add popsicle sticks.
- Freeze overnight until frozen.
Coconut cream is thicker and more concentrated than coconut milk. It can be found in most grocery stores near the coconut milk. If you cannot find it, use two cans of coconut milk and scoop out all of the solids and use that plus whatever liquid coconut milk needed to make the equivalent of 14.5 ounces