The easiest way to serve burgers, these Sheet Pan Sliders are simple to put together with very little mess! The burgers are stuffed with cheese and baked up, resulting in a no-fuss juicy burger for any night of the week.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- 8 slices cheddar cheese.
- 12 brioche slider buns (or soft dinner rolls)
- Sliced tomato
"Special" Burger Sauce:
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Place a piece of parchment on a quarter sheet pan (9” by 13”).
- Sprinkle half of the ground beef on the sheet pan, and press it down to one even layer. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Lay the cheese slices on top, leaving about a ½” border.
- Sprinkle the remaining ground beef on the cheese, and gently press it down to an even layer. Press the edges of the meat together, to seal in the cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes for rare, 12 minutes for medium-rare and 14 minutes for well done.
- Meanwhile, make the burger sauce: Add mayo, ketchup, mustard, pickle juice and black pepper to a bowl and whisk together. Season with pepper
- When the burgers are done, remove from the oven and let sit for 2-3 minutes to let the cheese settle. Drain any excess rendered fat.
- Slice the burger buns through the middle. Spread the burger sauce on top. Transfer the sheet pan burger to the burger buns. Add sliced tomato, lettuce and the tops of the buns.
- Using a large serrated knife, cut the burgers along the bread lines into 12.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: Sheet Pan Sliders, Sheet Pan Burgers